Monday 6 December 2010

snow

So I was reading Umm UmarNY's blog and I saw her post concerning snow in the US and it reminded me of when it first snowed in London this winter.

At first, it didn't settle where I live because it wasn't enough to settle and several people kept calling me to ask me if I was having a snow fight to which I replied, no.

Finally, in the middle of the night, we were sitting, my family and I, when my brother noticed the snow coming down heavily outside our window. Him, being the freshie (FOB), he is, decides to go outside, in the snow, in SHORTS and SLIPPERS!!!!! I mean who does that?!

It took me back to a memory of last year when it snowed and I was round Miss K's and we went outside and had a snow fight and made snow angels. Aaaaahhhh that was too fun. You should have seen us in our jilbaabs and niqaabs. Good times :D

Duchess

2 comments: