Thursday 30 December 2010

The Lion King

A few nights ago, TOM and I were watching The Lion King. So I set the table with cakes and all the sweety things

Now I'm a true BRIT so HAD to have my tea close by.

Anyways I'm reaching for me tea, when I looked over at my hubby and had to do a double take. He was crying at the scene where Mufasa dies.

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool I was in stitches but I tried (and failed to hold them back). So I'm like awww honey *pats him on shoulder* and he is like *trying to fight back tears* shut up man, its sad innit?

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool sorry just had to share.

Hope you all are having a good evening

2 comments:

  1. awww, that's so cute!! :D hahah! LOL i cried too when mufasa died, so sad so sad :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know tabarakallah, he is so adorable. But the sight is a classic. Here is a six foot, big beared man crying over a cartoon. I laugh whenever I remember that night. It's classic :D looooool

    ReplyDelete