Monday 15 November 2010

Talking in his sleep

So TOM talks in his sleep and it is too funny for words. Sometimes, he would LITERALLY have a conversation with you while he is sleeping.

The last time, I was trying to do my homework for tajweed class (but I was stalking 3beeta's blog instead) so I'm sitting up in bed with the laptop BURNING a whole in my thigh (cos it was so hot and I was resting it on my thighs). So why am I not on a table like any sensible person? Well TOM can't sleep unless I'm lying next to him.

"Aww that's so sweet tabarakallah" I hear you say...tell that to my back pain!

ok, I digress

Anyways half way while he is sleeping, he wakes up and says "if that brother comes in and hears my wife reciting Qur'an, I'll take his head off" I'm like "what was that?" and he repeats it and i'm like oooooooooookkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy PSYCHO!

I made a whole section concerning this cos somehow, I know this won't be the end of this type of post.

Duchess

2 comments:

  1. Talking in his sleep might come in 'handy' one day... so don't mess with that one!! LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete