Sunday 22 January 2012

Stuff New mums say :P

This is my take on the craze that's currently trending on Youtube masha Allah lol

"TOM!!!!!”

“Crap! I need my sleep”

“TOM!!!!!”

“ He Is pooing chicken korma...all over his new outfit *cry*”
“Well EXCUSE YOU that the house looks like crap, you don’t have your breast permanently attached to a baby’s mouth so YOU find the damn hoover!”

“TOM? TOM?!!! COME PLEASE!!!!”

“I NEED SUPPORT, I’m not coping *cry*”

“TOM MAN!!! Come upstairs please, I’m breastfeeding I need your help...pass me my phone on that table, I want to see what’s happening on facebook”

“Awww, Tom, he pooed masha Allah, doesn’t he look cute when he pooes?”

“TOM! I just spent 4 frigging hours breastfeeding and he is finally sleeping. If you kiss him and wake him up, you need to take out your damn tits.”

3 comments: